Metabolic and Transcriptional Stress Memory in Sorbus pohuashanensis Suspension Cells Induced by Yeast Extract
- 作者： Yuan Li †, Zhi-Qiang Luo †, Jie Yuan †, Sheng Wang, Juan Liu , Ping Su , Jun-Hui Zhou , Xiang Li , Jian Yang * and Lan-Ping Guo *
摘要： Plant stress memory can provide the benefits of enhanced protection against additional stress exposure. Here, we aimed to explore the responses of recurrent and non-recurrent yeast extract (YE) stresses in Sorbus pohuashanensis suspension cells
An Evaluation of Traits, Nutritional, and Medicinal Component Quality of Polygonatum cyrtonema Hua and P. sibiricum Red.
- 作者： Yan Hu1† , Minzhen Yin† , Yunjun Bai , Shanshan Chu , Ling Zhang *, Mei Yang, Xiaowen Zheng , Zhengyang Yang , Junling Liu , Lei Li , Luqi Huang * and Huasheng Peng * .
- 来源：Frontiers in Plant Science
摘要： Polygonati rhizoma (Huangjing in Chinese) is a traditional and classic dual-purpose material used in food and medicine. Herbalists in China and Japan have noticed several different rhizome types in Huangjing with different qualities.
Accurate identification of taxon-specific molecular markers in plants based on DNA signature sequence
- 作者： Zhongyi Hua， Chao Jiang， Shuhui Song， Dongmei Tian， Ziyuan Chen，Yan Jin，Yuyang Zhao，Junhui Zhou， Zhang Zhang， Luqi Huang*， Yuan Yuan*.
- 来源：Mol Ecol Resour.
摘要： Accurate identification of plants remains a significant challenge for taxonomists and is the basis for plant diversity conservation.
Towards comprehensive integration and curation of chloroplast genomes
- 作者： Zhongyi Hua, Dongmei Tian, Chao Jiang1, Shuhui Song, Ziyuan Chen, Yuyang Zhao , Yan Jin , Luqi Huang*, Zhang Zhang*, and Yuan Yuan*.
- 来源：Plant Biotechnology Journal
摘要： Chloroplasts are semi-autonomous genetic organelles that contain their own DNA. Since the first chloroplast genome was sequenced in 1986, chloroplast genomes have been extensively utilized as fundamental tools
Practical Protocol for Comprehensively Evaluating Sulfur-Fumigation of Baizhi Based on Metabolomics, Pharmacology, and Cytotoxicity
- 作者： Ai-Ping Deng† , Chuan-Zhi Kang† , Li-Ping Kang, Chao-Geng Lyu, Wen-Jin Zhang, Sheng Wang, Hong-Yang Wang, Tie-Gui Nan, Li Zhou, Lu-Qi Huang, Zhi-Lai Zhan * and Lan-Ping Guo *
- 来源：Frontiers in Pharmacology
摘要： Sulfur Angelicae Dahuricae Radix (Baizhi) is a common medicinal herb in Asian countries. A practical protocol combining metabolomics, pharmacology, and cytotoxicity was developed to comprehensively evaluate
Expansion within the CYP71D subfamily drives the heterocyclization of tanshinones synthesis in Salvia miltiorrhiza
- 作者： Ying Ma, Guanghong Cui *, Tong Chen, Xiaohui Ma, Ruishan Wang , Baolong Jin , Jian Yang , Liping Kang , Jinfu Tang , Changjiangsheng Lai , Yanan Wang, Yujun Zhao , Ye Shen , Wen Zeng , Reuben J. Peters , Xiaoquan Qi *, Juan Guo * & Luqi Huang*.
- 来源：NATURE COMMUNICATIONS
摘要： Tanshinones are the bioactive nor-diterpenoid constituents of the Chinese medicinal herb Danshen (Salvia miltiorrhiza).
Chloroplast genome variation and phylogenetic relationships of Atractylodes species
- 作者： Yiheng Wang† , Sheng Wang† , Yanlei Liu , Qingjun Yuan , Jiahui Sun* and Lanping Guo*.
- 来源： BMC Genomics
摘要： Atractylodes DC is the basic original plant of the widely used herbal medicines “Baizhu” and “Cangzhu” and an endemic genus in East Asia.
A novel biological sources consistency evaluation method reveals high level of biodiversity within wild natural medicine: A case study of Amynthas earthworms as “Guang Dilong”
- 作者： Zhimei Xing , Chao Jiang, *, Luqi Huang, *, Xiaoxuan Tian.
- 来源：Acta Pharmaceutica Sinica B
摘要： For wild natural medicine, unanticipated biodiversity as species or varieties with similar morphological characteristics and sympatric distribution may co-exist in a single batch of medical mate rials,
Real-time toxicity prediction of Aconitum stewing system using extractive electrospray ionization mass spectrometry
- 作者： Zi-Dong Qiu, Jin-Long Cheb , Wen Zeng , Ying Ma , Tong Chen , Jin-Fu Tang , Chang-Jiang-Sheng Lai*, Lu-Qi Huang*.
- 来源：Acta Pharmaceutica Sinica B
摘要： Due to numerous obstacles such as complex matrices, real-time monitoring of complex reaction systems (e.g., medicinal herb stewing system) has always been a challenge though great values for safe and rational use of drugs.